Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sleep Deprived

There are times when I find it really hard to sleep.
I don't know if subconsciously I am avoiding it.
Sometimes I could stay up for days. I've been up three consecutive days without getting any shut eyes.
It was a horrendous experience but sleep just eludes me.
My mind seems restless and troubled.
Yet, whenever I try to sleep, I just can't!
I lie there staring up at the ceiling and thoughts just flood my mind.
Fuck it! I know what you are all thinking and NO I'M NOT ON ANY DRUGS/LIQUOR!
I just had to make it clear.

Days errr nights like these I spend it on polishing my writing.
I try to jot down the thoughts that crowd my head, yet every time I pick up my pen and start, the thoughts that were once there suddenly just vanish in thin air and I'm left with a void, a blank. Nothing comes out!
It sucks!

But last night was different, hell I couldn't sleep again so I was back in my old cycle.
This time, I partially won the battle. I was able to write something down.
It's still is not quite finished. But I decided to put it in here anyway.
Love it or hate it. This blog is just all about me baby!

(Read more...)

I couldn't come up with a title, so suggestions are also welcome.

2 comments:

Ankit said...

since im reading this one for the 2nd time.. though i really cant think of anything to comment on the 1st time.. let me give it a shot :P
sleep is turning out to be pretty elusive even for me.. it just eats me up! well anyway.. maybe this rant will help you.. happy sleeping!

Luna Emperatrice said...

@ankit
You are not required to comment every time :p but thanks.

I just can't seem to think straight these days, due to lack of sleep or it could be vice versa.