Tuesday, June 26, 2007

May This Serve As A Guide, Warning, and Threat

READ THIS BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY TO POST ANYTHING ON MY SITE AND/OR SEND ME MESSAGES
*the keyword to this statement is "READ"*
DON'T POST ON MY PAGE IF:
* You worship the ghetto god.
* You talk like some moron that crawled out the nearest sewer in your "hood".
* You can't grasp the concept of grammar.
* YoU TyPe LiKe ThIs? You are not wanted here. SERIOUSLY! I CAN'T SPEND THE WHOLE DAY TRYING TO DECIPHER YOUR MESSAGE/S! I do not recognize l33t as a language. It is only fit for retards who have nothing better to do and cannot grasp the concept of spelling.
* If your name includes the following words: Ghetto, bro, bitch, brah, sup, dick, cock, pussy, *insert adjective here* cock *again* sex etc etc... Perverts stay away!
* IF YOU REPLACE THE S's AT THE END OF EVERY DAMN WORD WITH A Z e.g. fuckers = fuckerz. I don't like it, only your little group of 13 year old mates like it and think that it is cool, please leave me alone. *See, I asked you kindly and said the word "please". I am not that bitchy really.* Also, if you can't seem to accept what race you are from, don't comment here. By that I mean: Wiggas. Wanna be Asians, whites, blacks, yellow/red skins. Don't do it, all you're doing is lowering the collective IQ of humanity.

OR IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT OTHER RACES AS WELL DO NOT POST HERE. RACIST PIGS CAN ALL DROP DEAD FOR ALL I CARE!

If you are just going to bother me with stupid questions like:
"Do you like sex?"
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Can I be your boyfriend?"
I do not discuss anything in my personal life to a complete and total stranger who really doesn't give a damn and is just looking for some way to wank off. Fuck yourself, I know that's what you do most of the time anyway.

"What's your ASL?" Honestly, how stupid can you get? Check the profile because that's what its for!
Extremists and hardcore anything, get lost! I am not interested in your twisted political/social/moral views. I would like to argue with you but it is akin to talking to my blank wall. Bottom line, there's no point! Obviously, you are already convinced that Osama bin Laden, Kim Jong-Il and all those retards are some sort of demi-gods, the US as well as all the West is the axis of evil, and the media is nothing but a brainwashing tool to fool the people. Let me state that just because I do not believe in your personal philosophies that does not mean that I'm already a poor brainwashed dimwit that doesn't know anything. But you can keep telling yourselves that to make you happy and hopefully when the next suicide bomber tries to detonate his bombs may you be included in the fatalities. You're just a serious waste of oxygen and other precious resources! Really, I will be happy once you people are gone, there would be more room for me! *evil laugh*

Don't call me baby, babe/s, darling *any sort of endearment*! It just pisses me off! I am not your baby, babe etc. Gray is fine. It saves you the hassle of typing as well.

If you are in any of the said groups I've named above the best thing you can do is find another page to graffiti or find a person with the same mentality or IQ level as yours.

Thank you for adhering to these rules. If you have any problems with these written rules I am looking forward to your retarded flames in my guest book/email/comment box and will deal with each one as I see fit.


3 comments:

harshavardhan reddy said...

was that a disclaimer...haha funny.
use it as an entry page to ur blog, if u have time to do the coding, that is.

X said...

Whoa!
that was a handful!
well i was going to post it on one of your blog posts,but i ll do it here anyway,pretty cool blog!no honestly,keep writing,keep updating!
added you!

Anonymous said...

i like your fire, gray.

nice to find a sensible girl on the net. and i love the entry on filipinos as mild drinkers.